Friday, September 18, 2009

It's Friday the 18th of September, and all is quiet on the home front. Life is never dull here, Mikaya, looked at me on Sunday the 13th, her 18 month birthday and said "Nama"! Then on Monday she said "sucka (sucker)". Everyday she is adding new words and learning new things. We have to find her some wooden puzzles to work. Her problem solving skills are out of this world! On a quilty note, kind of, I am making a purse with 3 compartments. It is slow going, as I can only work on it in the mornings when DD is home to watch the baby. The sewing machine is in the basement and my are there so many things that Mikaya can get into that she shouldn't! :-) I have a color quilt in the works, an altered sweatshirt with cats on it and numerous other projects that need to be done. I am going to try and get something finished that I have started a while ago. hmmmmmmm I wonder which of the many I should work on???
The button to the right is for you scrapbookers, or anyone who loves to read blogs! Kim is giving away some e-books from Ella Publishing. Check them out with the next button down.
Have a great weekend.

No comments: